- FREE mainland UK shipping
- 100% Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fast, faster, the latest addition to the ORTLIEB BikePacking collection is the Fork-Pack with Quick-Lock S adapter system. The Quick-Lock S is an all-new and innovative adapter system is ideal for attaching bags like the waterproof Fork-Pack to the fork of your bike.
Weighing just 275 grams (including adapter), the fork pack offers approximately 3.2 litres of additional storage space for bike packing. With the help of the QLS adapter, this ultra-light bag with roll closure can be mounted on forks with eyelets or cage mounts intended for this purpose, as well as on forks without cage mounts, as long as the fork blades sport a constant diameter of 30 mm to 42 mm. QLS bags are primarily designed for attachment to the fork but can be attached to all vertical tubes using the accessories supplied.
Would you like to experience breathtaking places in the middle of nature and pack everything on your bike for your trip? Then the ORTLIEB BikePacking range is what you are looking for. All you need is a bike with all-terrain characteristics, or you can choose between gravel, mountain or fat bike, a spirit of adventure in your luggage and tidy, lightweight bags.
ORTLIEB's specially developed bikepacking equipment, like all other ORTLIEB products, is 100% waterproof and accompanies you on every mile of your new adventure. Put together your packing list and plan your extended day trip, your overnight stay under the stars or your dream multi-day tour.
ORTLIEB have considered through experience the where on the bike everything on your to-go-list can go and then developed a range of products to accommodate those needs, for example, a part of your camping equipment fits perfectly into the Handlebar-Pack. Ready-to-hand items such as passports, mobile phones or snacks come in the Cockpit-Pack. Items that you don't need so urgently on the way, e.g. water treatment tablets or your Medi-Kit, will find an excellent place in the Frame-Pack. The rest of your camping equipment, toiletries, clothes etc. can be stored in the Seat-Pack.
Now you are ready to roll, and nothing stands in the way of your next experience!
- Ultralight, waterproof bag (single pocket) with roll closure
- The Fork-Pack is primarily designed for attachment to bicycle forks, but it can be mounted on non-tapered vertical tubes with a consistent
- diameter, e.g. Kick Style Scooters
- Abrasion-resistant PU-coated nylon fabric
- Allows additional luggage to be carried on bikes using the Quick-Lock S (QLS) adapter system
- The adapter is compatible with forks with eyelets and tubes with constant diameter from 30 mm to 42 mm
- The Quick-Lock S mounting bracket may be bolted directly to a fork with "braze-on" eyelets or attached to vertical tubes using the supplied band-clamps
- Ultra-fast installation, with one click the bag, snaps into place
- The removal is just as fast, simply move the release lever and pull the bag upwards
- The robust Quick-Lock S mounting plate remains mounted to the bicycle
- Low profile locking elements ensure snag-free use
- Internal stiffener
- Reflective ORTLIEB logo
Fork-Pack with QLS adapter plate, mounting accessories, hardware and instructions.
HEIGHT22 cm / 8.7 inch
WIDTH16.5 cm / 6.5 inch
DEPTH9 cm / 3.5 inch
WEIGHT275 g / 9.7 oz
VOLUME3.2 litres / 183 cu. inch. (PER BAG)
MAX LOAD3 kg / 6.6 lbs