The new ORTLIEB Packman Pro Two is a universal waterproof daypack that has been completely redesigned.
With its roll closure it offers optimal protection for your gear even under most extreme weather conditions. The S-shaped ergonomic shoulder straps with reflective stripes, chest strap and waist strap with padding, and the optimized, breathable back system ensure top carrying comfort.
An elastic neoprene front pocket with zipper (not waterproof!) and an integrated organizer keep things tidy and in place. A stow-away helmet flap is quickly at hand for fixing a bike helmet.
The pack also features a watertight passage (hermetically sealed from the inside) for a drinking tube (hydration system not included) for average tube diameters up to 10.5 mm.
With its generous twenty-five litre volume, the new Packman Pro Two is the right choice as daypack, carry-on or for a weekend trip.
Packman Pro Two Highlights
- Waterproof backpack with roll closure
- Ideal as daypack, for motorcycle touring or bike backpack
- Breathable back carrying system with anatomically shaped inner stiffener
- Chest strap and hip belt with lumbar padding
- Helmet flap can be stowed away in small front pocket (not waterproof!)
- Elastic front pocket with zipper (not waterproof!)
- Hermetic port for drinking tube (drinking system not included)
- Inner zippered pocket for valuables
- Carrying handle
- 2 x 3M Scotchlite reflectors
Packman Pro Two Specification