The ORTLIEB Saddle-Bag Two is particularly suited for mountain biking and road cycling, but is also an ideal supplementary bag for long tours with lots of luggage.
Available in two sizes, both with enough space for a spare tube, repair kit or rain jacket, whereas the larger model with 4.1 L can almost replace a backpack. It functions at the same time as kind of protection against mud and water spray just like fenders.
Both sizes feature highly luminescent reflectors and daisy-chains for fixing a tail light. The roll closure is secured to the sides with buckles. The mounting set is available as an accessory for a second bike. Saddle-Bag Two is made of PVC-free, sturdy nylon fabric, and is sustainably produced in Germany.
- Waterproof Saddle-Bag Two for mountain, road or touring bikes
- PU-coated nylon fabric
- Perfect for road bikes and mountain bikes (e.g. for a spare tube, pocket tool)
- Roll closure is fixed to sides with buckles
- No protruding plastic parts on the inside
- Compression straps
- Daisy chain for tail light
- Highly effective Scotchlite reflector ensures safety in the dark
- Snap-lock for quick fitting and removal
- Including adjustable mounting set for fixing under saddle
- Velcro tape suitable for seat posts up to 34.9 mm (e.g. foldable bike Birdy)
- Maximum load of 2 kg/4 lbs
12 cm / 4.7 inch (M), 14 cm / 5.5 inch (L)
16 cm / 6.3 inch (M), 21 cm / 8.3 inch (L)
19 cm / 7.5 inch (M), 28 cm / 11 inch (L)
220 g / 7.8 oz (M), 260 g / 9.2 oz (L)
1.6 litres / 98 cu. inch. (M), 4.1 litres / 250 cu. inch. (L)