- FREE mainland UK shipping
- 100% Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When you're cycling you don't want to feel restricted, but you still need muscle support when pedalling these SHIMANO Advanced Bib Shorts have the ability to balance mobility with support through the use of supple fabrics which enable a smoother pedalling motion.
At the same time, the fabric lightly compresses muscles as you ride, contributing to blood flow and assisting in flushing out lactic acid after vigorous efforts. Combined with new patterning and a removal of seams on the inner thigh you can look forward to exemplary comfort all ride long.
When you're on the saddle, the seamless construction of the Air Chamois provides an impressive level of comfort for rides of any length. 3D contouring and targeted support ensures that thicker padding is placed exactly where it's needed and reduced elsewhere, making the pad less bulky and eliminating chafing. Lastly, to move moisture away from the body Shimano employ a soft wicking fabric with a light texture to aid ventilation.
The gripper-free leg design raises comfort levels but still retains a firm grip over the thighs, so the shorts don't ride up. With high-stretch mesh used on the bibs, you can also be confident that sweat is dealt with quickly and efficiently even as you put the power down and temperatures rise.
- Supple fabric with anatomic construction enables a smoother pedalling motion and all-day rider comfort
- Reduced stretch-resistance fabric for improved range of motion and smoother pedalling cadence
- Updated patterning eliminates seams on inner thighs for pedalling ease
- Performance air chamois offers seamless comfort on the longest rides
- Gripper-free leg construction for improved comfort
- Elastic mesh on lower back for ventilation and comfort
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Comfortable bib construction
- Main body: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane