RS500 SPD-SL Pedals
- FREE mainland UK shipping
- 100% Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The SHIMANO RS500 is an entry-level road cycling pedal at a value for money price point, featuring a lighter spring tension and a wide pedal platform for improved foot/pedal stability means the RS500 os optimized for beginner riders who are just getting used to riding clipped in.
The RS500 features a low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit with a low profile platform, the open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments.
- Includes a set of SM-SH11 cleats in the box
- Easy step in, easy step out design
- Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Cascaded features from top-tier systems
- Extra-wide platform transfers pedalling power efficiently
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
Weight: 320 g