On-road or off-road? How about both. The versatile all-round day pack is equally adept at handling weekend trail rides and weekday jaunts in the city.
Ventilated ergo straps: Contoured and perforated straps reduce pressure on your shoulders whilst keeping you cool and dry, fitting wise the ROKKO features both an adjustable sternum and chest strap which enables tailor the fit to your body.
Whilst the ROKKO doesn’t come with a hydration system, it is hydration system compatible with a dedicated hydration section (this can accommodate reservoirs up to 3 litres) which frees up space in the main compartment whilst also making it easy to take out and refill your hydration pack.
- Valuables pocket: This felt-lined pocket safely stores your valuables
- Tool organizer pocket: The bag's main compartment has a section to store your pump, spare tubes, and tools ideal for quick tune-ups on the trail
- Waist belt zippered pockets: Securely stow and access gear without taking your pack off
- Eyewear holder: Loop on the shoulder strap provides quick storage for your eyewear
- Light attachment loop: A rear-mounted strap adorned with reflective elements acts as a secure attachment for lights
- Hydration compatible - fits up to 3L reservoir; hydration bladder not included