Whether you're on a casual café spin, commuting to work or strolling through the market, this stylish and functional bag is engineered with flexibility and comfort at its core.
Constructed with tough, water-resistant ballistic nylon to protect your gear in all conditions, SHIMANO has used fully-taped zippers and a water-resistant Tarpaulin base panel to prevent water from seeping through the bottom of your pack. The TOKYO also features high-visibility reflective tabs all around so you can be seen in bad weather and low light.
Lugging weight on your back while cycling is not easy so the TOKYO has been engineered with a ventilated and ergonomic foam/mesh back panel to keep you cool whilst the contoured and perforated shoulder straps reduce pressure on your shoulders.
With an expandable roll-top and elastic hook, closures cinch things securely in place, and the bag also features a handle on top so you can easily carry the bag around when it’s off your back.
- 360° reflective elements are strategically placed around the pack to maximize rider visibility in low-light conditions plus light-attachment loop for visibility and confidence
- High-quality, tightly woven nylon provides superior abrasion resistance and all-weather gear protection
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon fabric with tarpaulin base for durability and wet-condition protection
- A brightly coloured waterproof rain cover that can be stowed away in a pocket when not in use
- Zipper compartment with PC sleeve provides storage space for tablets or laptops up to around 13” screen size
- Contoured and perforated straps reduce pressure on your shoulders while staying cool and dry
- The anatomically shaped back panel creates an air channel to remove heat and keep you comfortably cool
- Padded and ventilated ergonomic straps and breathable back panel for a comfortable fit
- Expandable roll-top opening with magnetic and hook closures open and close easily and securely
- Easy-access side and front pockets and protective top-load PC pocket for added versatility
- Weight: 1,500g
Check out this feature post on our products blog and find out what our retail team thought of the SHIMANO TOKYO.
A comfortable and versatile bag with excellent waterproofing, but this quality comes at a price.
The Japanese component giant has done a nice job of creating a stylish backpack with an urban vibe that is full of surprises