BLACK FRIDAY PRICE
- FREE mainland UK shipping
- 100% Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When ripping down the trail, the last thing you need to worry about is if your helmet will protect you in a crash. Then again, you don't want to be stuck wearing a full-face on every trail ride. This is why Specialized created the Ambush with ANGi, the lightest and most ventilated extended coverage helmet available.
The new ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved one's peace of mind like never before - when combined with Specialized's iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also synchronises with their app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking.
Specialized teamed up with MIPS researchers to introduce MIPS SL—a new, ultra-light, and supremely comfortable version of MIPS that's available exclusively on Specialized helmets. With MIPS SL, Specialized have integrated MIPS technology within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system provides 10 to 15 millimetres of rotation in every direction and offers the same brain protection benefits as other versions of MIPS, while also ushering in a new level of comfort and weight savings.
Starting with protection, the Ambush boasts a significant amount of extended coverage, Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS foam that manages the energy from impacts effectively, and an Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton that provides extra structure for the foam. Even with the added protection, though, it fits comfortably with Specialized's low profile and fully integrated 'Mindset 360' fit system.
With its five height positions, this system provides unmatched adjustment, while an integrated dial allows for on-the-fly tinkering. The Ambush also keeps you cool with 4th Dimension Cooling System's massive vents and exhaust ports, so you don't have to worry about overheating - even on the hottest days.
Finally, Specialized has included a micro-indexing visor that quickly adjusts positions and has plenty of room for goggle storage. Combined, these features put the Ambush well in front of the competition.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool
- Low profile in-moulded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments