- FREE mainland UK shipping
- 100% Secure payments
- Low stock - only 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
If you're tackling the trail you're bound to take a few spills - sorry, it's just a fact of life. This, however, doesn't mean that your clothes need to be made out of stuffy, military-grade canvas, but they do need to be both durable and comfortable. With this in mind, Specialized sought to find the happy medium, and did so with their Demo Jersey.
It's made from their venerable VaporRize™ fabrics, only they used a knit construction for this jersey, due to its strength and durability. This way, you won't find yourself searching for a new jersey every time you take a tumble over the weekend. But just as importantly, this fabric selection combines the aforementioned strength with breathability in an eco-friendly fabric that's constructed with recycled S.Café® coffee yarns that wick away moisture, dry fast, and neutralize odours, so you won't feel clammy and hot while you're riding.
And if you were wondering, this jersey features Specialized's Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit, so it's purposefully designed to be generous, comfortable, and leaves plenty of room for elbow pads and light armour.
- VaporRize™ fabric is made from environmentally friendly recycled S.Café® coffee yarns that dry quickly and neutralize odour
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- Regular Mountain Bike Fit is generous and comfortable
- Fabric Content: 100% Recycled S.Café® Polyester