The new Specialized Torch 2.0 Road shoes are all about comfort – well, comfort and performance that is.
Due to the materials, road shoes often feel stiff and uncomfortable so Specialized decided to address this annoyance head-on, though, to do so they've implemented a 100% mesh and TPU construction on the Torch 2.0 that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive, sock-like feel.
The upper is then paired with their medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction.
For the closure, they've added a single lightweight Boa® IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
Torch 2.0 Highlights
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction
- Lightweight Boa® IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
Approximate Weight: 470g (Size 42)
Torch Size Guide