The Y tools by Crank Brothers are a new take on the multi-tool, designed to offer shop quality tools you can take on the road or trails.
Held in their carry frame due to their magnetised centres and there is a compartment containing 6 bits which can be used with the driver on one of the Y tools.
The chain breaker is used by inserting the 8mm in the bottom of the chain breaker and the second Y tool is then used as the handle to unwind the pin; you get great leverage and grip making chain repairs on the trail a little less frustrating.
- Weight: 224g
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Dimensions: 89mm x 94mm at the widest points
- Y tools: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and bit driver
- Chain breaker - compatible with 8/9/10 and 11-speed chains
- Puncture repair kit compartment
- Bit compartment: 2mm, 2.5mm, 1-Phillips screwdriver head, 1-flathead screwdriver head, t-10 and t-25 Torx keys.